Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Dec 31, 2016

Steam Card takes no responsibility if you have a code you can't use.I purchased Minecraft Story Mode and tried to use the code.

The message from Mojang (creators of Minecraft) said that I already had minecraft (I do - I was purchasing an add-on) and couldn't download it.I contacted Steam Card and they refused to give me a correct code and refused to give me my money back (I would have been happy with either option.) Apparently their policy is that once you hand over your money you can't get it back even if they send you a code you can't use.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2016

I purchased Minecraft story mode for $27.49 over the internet for my son's birthday.I used paypal for the transaction.

Our pc wasn't working and after repeated attempts to fix it ended up buying him a new pc for Christmas. We tried to download the product with the code they gave us and Mojang's computer message said it couldn't download because we already had Minecraft. This is true we have minecraft but I bought the Story Mode add-on. I contacted steam card and Giftnix.com to ask for assistance.

They said they don't sell story mode so they couldn't give me a new code. Fine. Just give me a refund and I'll go away happy. They refused to give me a refund and got really snarky.

Paypal didn't help either.

Don't buy any Minecraft products from Steam Card delivery.They are completely unreliable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sent wrong product and refused to refund me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of steam card delivery minecraft video game and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Steam Card Delivery needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steam card delivery minecraft video game in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steam Card Delivery.

Had an Experience with Steam Card Delivery?

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #1277316

It's now the end of January and they still haven't resolved the problem.